Friday, September 10, 2010

Locks

We've covered a lot of dive bars here at the PBR. Almost without fail, every bathroom in these taverns has hook locks. In some cases, the door has been there long enough to have survived several generations of locks.

I did my best to take note of which lock goes with which bar, but there are some that have fallen through the cracks (pun or no pun, your choice). Some of the pictures included in this post I am absolutely sure I have matched the right bar with the right lock. Others, are up to debate and still others, I just have no idea where they came from. 

If you see an error or want to make a correction, give us a shout-out. You should also know the pictures of the women's bathroom locks were taken by an actual woman, pervs.
I'm almost positive this is the lock on the men's bathroom of Dome Tap (now C-Roc's or something else).
I honestly have no clue about this one.
Men's lock at the Hillside

Men's lock at Jan's Tap
Women's lock at the Hillside
Men's lock at Roger's Place
Women's lock at Red Barn
I'm not sure about this one either. If I had to guess I'd say it's the women's lock at Roger's Place.



1 comment:

  1. This was a great idea and post! Now I'm going to start obsessing over bar locks, never thought about them before.

    ReplyDelete