Monday, September 28, 2009

First Post


Hello there internet! Welcome to the Peoria Bar Review. The purpose of this blog will be to give visitors to and natives of Peoria insights into the goings on of many of our fine drinking establishments and offer tips to avoid the following: knife fights, getting mugged, being arrested, hanging out with douchbags, and many of the other dangers involved with participating in Peoria's lively Saloon Society.

I will offer unbiased reviews of bars and sometimes restaurants in the Peoria area so you can find the spot that is right for your nights out on the town. This blog will cover every bar from the friendly neighborhood tavern to the hole in the wall on the South End to the most obscenely douchebag filled, overpriced and overrated bars on the Northside. Sometimes this blog will be unkind and offensive. So if you don't like harsh language go to some bar/restaurant review website where you can find a small number of reviews (Peorians generally give/get their opinions by word of mouth) that aren't very helpful at all.

Outside of my reviews I will occasionally comment on goings on in and around Peoria. If you have a bar or restaurant that you have always wondered about feel free to contact to me and I will get to it as soon as I can. I will do my best to update this blog as often as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Just found the blog been to most of these bars. Why did you stop, do you still live in peoria and will you update in 2014?

    ReplyDelete